Wow, Parker, those are really great questions! I didn't see anyone outside playing. I'm sure they went inside when it started to rain, so they were safe. You are right that hail is made of frozen rain. During this hailstorm it looked like it was raining ice cubes! That would hurt, wouldn't it? But everyone was safe inside their homes. I love you, Parker!
5 comments:
Hope the mission vehicles were under cover!
That reminds me of Colorado weather. We get nasty hail storms that come from nowhere, and then the sun shines again. Love it!
"Was anyone playing outside when it happened? Did they get hit on the head? I know hail is made of frozen pieces of rain." by Parker
Wow, Parker, those are really great questions! I didn't see anyone outside playing. I'm sure they went inside when it started to rain, so they were safe. You are right that hail is made of frozen rain. During this hailstorm it looked like it was raining ice cubes! That would hurt, wouldn't it? But everyone was safe inside their homes. I love you, Parker!
Grandy
Brad got hail like this on his mission in Texas...but I have never seen anything quite like that in person...AMAZING!
Post a Comment