Emma, I'm so excited that your birthday is coming up! What do you have planned for your special day?
Happy Birthday Emma! We love you so much. Jane and Maren say "hi" and "happy birthday". Jane says "I just want to tell her happy birthday to you and I want to play with her."
Emma, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!I love you, dearest granddaughter of mine! Have a really fun day...Love, Grandy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Emma, I'm so excited that your birthday is coming up! What do you have planned for your special day?
Happy Birthday Emma! We love you so much. Jane and Maren say "hi" and "happy birthday". Jane says "I just want to tell her happy birthday to you and I want to play with her."
Emma, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
I love you, dearest granddaughter of mine! Have a really fun day...
Love, Grandy
Post a Comment