We love everything Aunt Kristen cooks. Jane says, "I want to watch it again, I want to watch Aunt Kristen again."
P.S. for Kristen...we ended up eating your lasagna yesterday for lunch and my girls gobbled it up...I think they were just a little bit distracted on Saturday night when we had dinner at your house and they didn't eat a thing...oh well.
MMMMMMMmmmmmm! Kristen your lasagne was wonderful and the perfect "last meal in the USA!" Thanks for the sweet treat. And, PS, the slices of homemade wheat bread that we took with us on the plane were just the ticket! Great!
2 comments:
We love everything Aunt Kristen cooks. Jane says, "I want to watch it again, I want to watch Aunt Kristen again."
P.S. for Kristen...we ended up eating your lasagna yesterday for lunch and my girls gobbled it up...I think they were just a little bit distracted on Saturday night when we had dinner at your house and they didn't eat a thing...oh well.
MMMMMMMmmmmmm! Kristen your lasagne was wonderful and the perfect "last meal in the USA!" Thanks for the sweet treat. And, PS, the slices of homemade wheat bread that we took with us on the plane were just the ticket! Great!
Post a Comment