Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fairy Tale Love

Click to play Fairy Tale Love
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

3 comments:

Jenneka said...

Parker says: I like hearing Jane and Maren TALK!!!!!!!!

Jessie said...

Jane liked hearing our message over and over again. She says, "I miss you guys." and "I like those hearts." Those are some great pictures Mom.

I have to share a funny story. I talked to Dad right after you posted this and he said that he heard you listening to this message over and over and was starting to get a little worried that you were just dying of homesickness. Then he looked over and realized that you were working on a post and he felt a lot better.

Jane also says, "I have a message for Grandpa Paul and Grandy: I have a magic present in my bag...let me go check...oh look here's a message and it says, 'I love you.' It's Grandy's present and we have to open it for her because it's her birthday."

Kristene said...

Oh, Jane, I love surprise birthday presents... Especially magic ones hiding in your bag! Thank you! And I love you, too!

And thank you, Parker, for writing us all a note - we love it!